9 precautions when using lithium batteries.
1. Read the lithium battery manual carefully and use the recommended lithium battery;
2. Check whether the electrical equipment and the contact parts of the lithium battery are clean, wipe it with a damp cloth if necessary, and install it in the correct polarity after drying;
3. When there is no adult supervision, do not allow children to replace the lithium battery. The lithium battery should be kept out of the reach of children;
4. Do not mix new and old lithium batteries or different types of lithium battery chargers;
5. Do not short-circuit the lithium battery;
6. Do not heat the lithium battery or throw it into the water;
7. Do not disassemble the lithium battery;
8. Lithium batteries should be removed from electrical equipment that has not been used for a long time;
9. Lithium batteries should be stored in a cool, dry place without direct sunlight.