Product number: HLC674360
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Nominal Capacity: 1950mAh
Overcharge detection voltage: 4.28±0.05V
Overcharge release voltage: 4.08±0.05V
Over-discharge detection voltage: 3±0.1V
Over-current detection current: 3-5A
Cycle: >500 cycles
The VR glass design solution
- Protection Board (PMC): It is mainly a protection circuit designed for the rechargeable lithium battery pack. Due to the chemical characteristics of the lithium battery itself, it is necessary to provide protection functions such as intelligent power calculation, overcharge, over-discharge, short circuit, overcurrent, etc., to avoid burning, explosion, and other dangers. Internal resistance: ≤70mΩ
- Protect IC: The main protection function chip of the backup power supply design scheme, which constantly monitors the online function of the battery cell, so that the battery cell works in a safe, stable, and efficient range.
- Temperature Switches: Mainly designed for temperature protection function. When the temperature of the battery itself reaches the range of 60±5℃ due to other abnormal problems, the temperature switch is activated to perform temperature protection.
- MOSFET: MOSFET, which acts as a switch in the protection circuit, always keeps the voltage at both ends of the load from increasing or decreasing, ensuring voltage stability.
- The lithium battery needs to be charged with 15% remaining. Don’t run out of it. The storage capacity of the used up battery will be greatly reduced next time. This is to be very careful; if it is not used for a long time, it is recommended to charge it once a month for storage. This does not affect the life of the battery.
- No memory effect during charge and discharge
- The battery can be customized according to customer requirements
- Users should have basic knowledge of rechargeable lithium batteries, charging, discharging, and assembly before use
HLC Battery is happy to custom any lithium battery for you, based on your capacity, size, and performance demand.